CANADA BEAR HUNTS
Top of the Flyway's Black Bear hunts take place in the northern Boreal Forest of Alberta, Canada.
"Nicole with her 2017 pumpkin headed Mister Eyebrows. Her first bear and she's in the P&Y book"
- All hunts are over proven and established baits that the bears rush to when they wake up from their winter's nap.
- Our area in northern Alberta has an extremely healthy population of black bears. Bears are so numerous that our hunters are allowed to harvest two bears during their hunts.
- Northern Alberta boasts a high percentage of color bears as well.
- Hunt dates will be from mid May thru the season end on June 15.
- We welcome archery and firearms hunters.
- We have custom built platform stands and also utilize the best hang on and climbing stands on the market.
- Lodging, meals and Licenses are included in our hunt packages.
- Also included is your wolf/coyote license and fishing license. Some of our baits will have wolves show up from time to time and you are welcome to harvest one if you like.
- We also offer fishing for walleye and northern pike when the fishing season opens on June 1
- We have a wall tent camp setup and hotel lodging available
- Hot shower, comfortable heavy duty outfitter cots, generator electricity and cell phone service at camp and even some of the bait sites
- Give Trevor a call and we can customize your hunt to make your trophy Black Bear hunt comfortable,
safe and successful
- Weather is probably the most important factor when it comes to bear hunting in the spring. Which is why we would like you to spend a week with us sitting over the baits.
Our hunt options are as follows:
- 7 day 8 night hunt for 1 Bear $4,800 USD + 5% GST - License, Tag, skinning, trophy prep and freezing is included
- 2nd Bear tag can be purchased for $1,500 USD
- $1,800 non-refundable (but transferable) deposit reserves your hunt.
- You will need a rental vehicle from either the Edmonton or Grande Prairie, Alberta airports.
- It is aprox a 6-1/2 hour drive from Edmonton and aprox 3-1/2 hour drive from Grande Prairie.
- We will take care of all your transportation needs once you arrive at camp.
- Give us a call and let us show you a great time in the northern Canadian woods.