Black Bear Hunts
Alberta boasts one of the highest black bear populations in all of North America. Because of the population density you are able to harvest two black bears in this particular region of northern Alberta. Top of the Flyway Outfitters runs limited numbers of bear hunters each spring during the rut. Fall hunts are also available upon request.
Top of the Flyway's Spring Black Bear hunting camp takes place in the Boreal Forest along the shore of a beautiful lake filled with golden walleye.
- Spring bear hunts are from the second half of May through the season end on June 15th
- All hunts are over bait sites from custom built platform stands or hang-on stands. You can even hunt from ground blinds if you would like to be up-close and personal with the bears!
- We will custom fit your hunt to make sure you are safe and comfortable
- Your personal guide may also be able to film your hunt if you request that option ahead of time
Spring Bear Hunt packages are all-inclusive and include the following:
- 6 day, 7 night hunts for trophy black bears
- Camp lodging in our warm, dry, spacious 16x20 custom wall tent by Deluxe Wall Tents.
- Plenty of room to sleep comfortably on our Cabela's Outfitter cots with mattresses and all bedding is provided
- Heated showers and shelters
- All meals included
- Fishing for walleye (hunts booked on or after June 1st)
- Wolf license included (we do not target wolves but they occasionally show up on the baits and you are allowed to harvest them)
- All transportation provided once you reach camp
- Trophy preparation for your bear hide, skull and meat packaging and freezing
Bear Hunt pricing as follows:
- 6 day hunt $4,995 USD (1 bear) + license/tag fees and 5% GST (goods & services tax)
- Groups of 4-6 hunters reserves camp privately to themselves and each hunter receives a $500 USD discount for a group hunt rate of $4,495 USD per hunter for one bear