Black Bear Hunts
Alberta boasts one of the highest black bear populations in all of North America. Top of the Flyway Outfitters runs limited numbers of bear hunters each spring during the rut. Fall hunts are also available upon request.
We are now booking for Spring 2022. Contact us today to reserve your dates. Spots are already filling up! Deposits for Spring 2023 hunts are not due until 1 year prior to your booking dates.
Top of the Flyway's spring black bear hunting camp takes place in the Boreal Forest along the shore of a beautiful lake filled with golden walleye. You will be in some of the most remote areas of northern Alberta.
- Spring bear hunts are from the second half of May through the season end on June 15th
- All hunts are over bait sites from custom built platform stands or hang-on stands. You can even hunt from ground blinds if you would like to be up-close and personal with the bears
- We will custom fit your hunt to make sure you are safe and comfortable
- Your personal guide may also be able to film your hunt if you request that option ahead of time
All-Inclusive Spring Bear Hunt packages include the following:
- 6 day, 7 night hunts for trophy black bears
- Camp lodging in our warm, dry, spacious 16x20 custom wall tent by Deluxe Wall Tents
- Plenty of room to sleep comfortably on our deluxe outfitter cots with mattresses and all bedding is provided
- Heated showers and shelters
- All meals included
- Fishing for walleye is included for hunt packages booked after June 1st only
- Wolf license included (we do not target wolves but they occasionally show up on the baits and you are allowed to harvest them)
- All transportation provided once you reach camp
- Trophy preparation for your bear hide, skull and meat packaging and freezing
Bear Hunt pricing is as follows:
- 6 day hunt $4,995 USD (1 bear) + license/tag fees and 5% GST (goods & services tax)