Whitetail & Mule Deer Hunts
Top of the Flyway Outfitters offers limited, fully guided hunt packages for both whitetail and mule deer. Whitetail & mule deer hunt packages are suggested for a minimum of seven days and are available for either rifle or bow. Unlike most big game outfits that take a large number of hunters each season we aim to maintain a one on one or two on one experience. Guiding a low number of hunters allows us to keep our success rates high with trophy deer that are a great representation of our area here in Northern Alberta. At Top of the Flyway Outfitters we only use the best deer hunting equipment available on the market to give you the most comfortable hunt possible. Let us put the odds in your favor.
All hunt packages include the following:
- 1:1 or 1:2 guide/hunter ratio guided by owner/outfitter and licensed big game guides
- All meals and lodging for the duration of your stay with Top of the Flyway Outfitters
- All field transportation once you have arrived at camp
- Trophy preparation, meat packaging and freezing
Whitetail Deer hunt packages are as follows:
- 7 day/8 night ARCHERY ONLY HUNT opening week of the season for velvet whitetail
- Hunt dates are August 25th-31st for VELVET ONLY hunt
- $7,595 USD + license/tag fees and 5% GST (goods & services tax)
Mule Deer hunt packages are as follows:
- Our Mule Deer tags are in one of the best trophy mule deer zones in Northern Alberta. For this hunt, hunters have the flexibility of hunting with a bow and/or firearm. Season runs from August 25th thru November 30th.
- 7 day/8 night archery only velvet hunt August 25th-31st
- $7,995 USD + license/tag fees and 5% GST
- If an archery hunter is unsuccessful during the archery only season, he/she has the option to come back for additional hunting days during the rifle season for a nominal fee.
- 9 day/10 night firearms hunt $8,995 USD + license/tag fee and 5% GST
- 9 day November rut hunts are flexible to fit your schedule.