Alberta Waterfowl Hunts
Multiple hunt packages are available for individuals or groups. Our clients partake in the best waterfowl hunting offered in North America. The main species you will hunt in Alberta at the beginning of the migration are specklebelly, Canada geese, mallards and pintail ducks.
Alberta waterfowl hunts are all-inclusive and include the following:
- Two hunts per day for ducks and geese (unless limits of ducks and geese are reached on the morning hunt)
- Meals and lodging
- Shotgun shells
- Bird Processing ($4/per bird)
*Daily limit is 8 geese (5 of your 8 geese can be specks) and 8 ducks (all 8 can be Mallards and Pintails)
We offer 3, 4, 5 and 6 day hunt packages. Groups of 6 or more hunters is required to hunt your own field. Groups of 5 or less may be combined with another group to fill the blinds. Top of the Flyway Outfitters can accommodate groups of any size. Our mission is to make sure this is a hunt of a lifetime. Please let us know ahead of time if your party has special needs requirements.
- 3 day hunt – $3,500 USD
- 4 day hunt – $4,200 USD
- 5 day hunt – $4,800 USD
- 6 day hunt – $5,400 USD
- Add 5% GST (goods & services tax) to all hunt packages
After the freeze up in Alberta we follow the migration and head south to Stuttgart, Arkansas, USA where we offer winter specklebelly goose hunts.
Arkansas Specklebelly Goose Hunts
Hunts in Arkansas are not all-inclusive. Please contact Trevor directly for additional information regarding the various hunt packages that are available for the 2021-2022 season.
- Lodging and meals are not included
- Groups of 8 or more hunters reserves your own field
- Smaller groups will be combined with other parties to fill the blinds