Alberta Waterfowl Hunts
Multiple hunt packages available for individuals or groups. Our clients partake in the best waterfowl hunting offered in North America. Main species you will hunt in Alberta at the beginning of the migration are: Specklebelly, Canada geese, Mallards & Pintail ducks
After the freeze up in Alberta we follow the migration and head south to Arkansas where we offer winter Specklebelly goose hunts.
Alberta waterfowl hunts are all-inclusive and include the following:
- Two hunts per day for ducks and geese (unless limits of ducks and geese are reached on the morning hunt)
- Meals and lodging
- Shotgun shells
*Daily limit is 8 Canada geese (5 of your 8 geese can be Specklebellies) and 8 ducks (all 8 can be Mallards and up to 4 can be Pintails)
We offer 3, 4, 5 and 6 day hunt packages. Groups of 6 or more hunters is required to hunt your own field. Groups of 5 or less may be combined with another group to fill the blinds. Top of the Flyway Outfitters can accommodate groups of any size. Our mission is to make sure this is a hunt of a lifetime.
- 3 day hunt – $2,995 USD
- 4 day hunt – $3,750 USD
- 5 day hunt – $4,350 USD
- 6 day hunt – $4,950 USD
- Add 5% GST (goods & services tax) to all hunt packages.
- Bird Processing / $3.00 per bird
Arkansas Specklebelly & Snow Goose Hunts
Hunts in Arkansas are not all-inclusive. Rates and information as follows:
- $250/day per hunter for 1-2 days
- $700/per hunter for 3 day hunts
- Lodging and meals are not included
- Groups of 8 or more hunters reserves your own field
- Smaller groups will be combined with other parties to fill the blinds